All applications for admissions are to be made on prescribed forms (enclosed with prospectus) which is available from school office.
- For Nursery : Child should be 3 years + age on 1st April of the year in which admission is sought. One attested photocopy of original birth certificate is strictly required.
- For L.K.G. to Class I : Child should be 3+, 4+ and 5+ years old as on 1st April to join the L.K.G., Prep and class I respectively. One certified copy of birth certificate is essential
- For class II & above : Child should submit his/her, mark sheet/ school based assessment report and original transfer certificate (T.C.) of the previous school.
A student who is seeking admission to the school is registered only after the completed registration form is submitted to the school.
- A fine of Rs. 5 / - per day wil be charged if fee is not deposited after the due date.
- The name of the student will be struck off the rolls if fee is not deposited by the last working day of the scheduled month.
- Transport, Day boarding and Hostel fee should also be submitted along with school fee at the school cash counter.
- If a parent wants a withdraw his child from the school, she / he will have to give it in writing one month in advance, otherwise fees for that concerned month will be charged.
- Honesty, cleanliness, good manners and loyalty are taught to the students and thus we expect the same from them. Anyone not conforming to the school's ideals may be asked to leave.
- Transfer certificate (T.C.) will not be issued unless all dues of the school are settled.
Our juniors get extra care in the school. A special nursery wing is made for them with colourful interiors, kid friendly furniture and learning material, numerous, teaching aids, creative games and activities to instill in them the virtues of patience and concentration. Indoor activities for the pre-primary section include reading, painting, story telling, scribbling boards and craft. Outdoor facilities consist of play fields with variety of swings and slides. Besides this, our tiny tots are being taken for regular visits to nearby places and picnic.
The academic programme for the primary section is based on the N.C.E.R.T. curriculum where subjects are taught with the help of hi-tech teaching aids. Efforts are being made to clear the basic concepts in subjects like mathematics, science and computers, which lay a strong foundation for the future. Besides, our teachers use co-curricular activities as a strong tool for what they call a ‘Complete Education’
Building on the concepts imbibed in the primary, we would make the students develop a greater understanding of the subjects. Focus would now be on the overall personality development, striking the right balance between academics and co-curricular activities. The teaching learning process is following CCE in toto.
We follow CBSE syllabus from Class IX onwards. The academic and examination structure is purely based on recently introduced CCE by the CBSE New Delhi. The school conducts a spectrum of activities to make sure the holistic development of its students.